Friday, May 07, 2010

Here's the last one of these. I'm not planning on making a 2010 mix because I'm projecting I won't need to. Most of these videos are official uploads. I've indicated the ones that aren't and might have been deleted. Not that I'm under any illusion that this is for anyone else but me. I've also linked these postings together, and they can be put on one page by clicking the mix CD tag. For me, that is.

2009 (mix CD of every year of my life series):
1. Abracadabra (Brown Eyed Girls) Korea
2. Why I Am (Dave Matthews Band)
3. The Fixer (Pearl Jam)
4. Abbot Kinney (Love Psychedelico) Japan
5. Chasing Pirates (Nora Jones)
6. 향 Scent (Casker) Korea
7. 如果看見地獄, 我就不怕魔鬼 If I saw hell, I won't fear the devil (Tizzy Bac) Taiwan
8. 春のまぼろし (Haru no Maboroshi) (Superfly) Japan (audio only)
9. Blindness (Metric) (audio only)
10. 想いあふれて (Omoi Afurete) (Aya Matsuura) Japan (unofficial upload)
11. Butterfly (Kimura Kaela) Japan (audio only)
12. Bo Peep Bo Peep (T-ara) Korea
13. Honey (Kara) Korea
14. Hey! (e.via) Korea (unofficial upload)
15. 永遠 (Eien - Forever) (BoA) Japan
16. The Whale Song (Modest Mouse)
17. ありあまる富 (Ariamaru Tomi - Abundant Wealth) (Shiina Ringo) Japan
18. Moment of Surrender (U2) (audio only)

2008
WordsCharactersReading time
WordsCharactersReading time